Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sorry.. Sorry for liking you.. I know loving a person isn't wrong but just sorry.. :( Loving someone is easy. The most difficult part is letting go.. People keep calling me to let go.. isn't worth.. But did you all know? I had been trying this every single day.. And i reliease i can't.. Letting go is not a one day matter.. Is a thing that you must repeat every single day.. And we're in the same class.. When i saw you.. I will miss you again one you know?.. You dw me to look at you.. Alright.. I won't anymore.. Maybe sometimes i will just look at you when you don't know.. Remember you must be happy whenever where you are.. Maybe one day.. i will see you smiling and holding hands with the girl you love.. I know i'll be jealous but.. when you're happy.. i'm happy too.. I still cannot forget that silly smile on your face.. :) It always light up my day.. You dont want me to like you.. okay.. I will grant you.. I won't like you.. In the ouside.. but in the inside.. i will still love you like i always do.. I won't give up, i won't let go, i won't forget you.. Unless i like another guy.. I will love you.. i don't care you like me or not.. i will make you feel like i had given up on you.. I really dk how amelia let angus go.. Maybe she didn't really liked him..? Or maybe.. She act like she don't really like him.. And inside she still like him deeply.. Haiz.. Idk what to do now.. Maybe i should make you  hate me and scold me... And i will feel angry and hate you.. But i know.. I say i hate you outside, inside i will still love you more more.. And my angryness will slowly become to sadness..

No comments: