Monday, March 15, 2010

I admit i do miss the times we are together as sisters. I know these memories won't be back, because i won't be with you all already. yes we started talking. But even if we patch, i won't be with you all. I already promised liangli, when i patched up with you all i'll still be with her. I dont want to break my promise. And for now, we're not together, it's good too. I know when we patch again, there'll be comfirm another fight. All these fights had made us become more close. But i'm tired of these already. We'll still be talking like normal friends, or maybe good friends. But i'll still with liangli and jingxuan one. I dont want to disappoint liangli. She was scared that i patched up with you all and leave her. When i heard this, i was damn guilty. Cause last time, when we argue, i with her. But when we patched, i join back you all. Now i realise i should not do this.. If i want to be with liangli, stick with it. I dont know if i can be with her in the future without fighting all these.. What i can do now, is to mantain this friendship with her. I know even though i patched up with jieyu they all, we won't be as close as before. Cause i'm not giving up on zhenhao.. So maybe when we patched, we may fight again because of him.. So lets remain like that, isn't it good? We won't fight, i wont talk my difficulties to you all, cause 90% is about zhenhao. Yeah. Maybe this will be the best decision for you and me. I will bury all the good and bad memories, all things we went though, all things we done together, deep inside my heart. I will not forget them. And i hope you all won't forget them too. I know you'll be reading this. So, all the best, i'm sure things will be better, without me.. Time can't rewind back to the past.. Bye my dear friends.. We dont have to be the BESTEST best friends, we can be normal friends or maybe good friends. :)

2 comments:

FarmJieyu said...

Goodluck ! Sorry. Well, yes. We can still be normal or good friends. We can still gossip. (:

Rachel said...

Goodluck and sorry too. Yeah althought we can't be the best sisters, but we can be the best friends. Hope things will be better without me, takecare my dear friend.. (: