he asked me. 'what if I like you?' I laughed, 'crazy, don't think so much, you won't. ' he replied, 'you never know.'
he sound serious. this made me think for so long. why? I don't know why this matter can make me think so long. and i was always looking forward to midnight, when he'll call me and we chat till very late. issit that I'm starting to like him alrdy?
when Zhenhao finally replied me in msn, I don't find myself as happy as in the past. but I still hope to talk to him so much.
I don't know.
I always thought the person I like was Zhenhao.
But why am I having these thoughts?
I don't know.
Perhaps it was just a thought.
Perhaps I replaced him with Zhenhao.
Perhaps.... I really like him.
But I know
I will continue to like Zhenhao.
No comments:
Post a Comment