Im really really damn afraid for you right now. You're getting canned tomorrow and there's nothing I can help it. Seriously I feel so useless now. If I am allowed to, i would replace you, I take one stroke and you take another one. Cut your pain lesser by half. But I can't. Sigh. I'm sorry. I should have come out and say it wasn't your fault from the start. Why am I so stupid?!!? Damn it man blame it on me :( cane is something I'm afraid of since young. My father used to cane me almost everyday. Hais. And tmr you're getting canned. I'm really really afraid. I cannot imagine the pain you'll be experiencing tomorrow. Hais. I'm afraid. I'm sad for you. :( I know you're also on fault but it's your first time doing wrong things why must cane?! Why not only suspension!!!? Rawr!!!!! :(
Hais. I can't do anything. just take care. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment