Church yesterday. You seemed so cold to me. Before church, in fb I asked if wanna go Wanyu house tgt. You said you going with Gajesh, ask Royce. But then I asked Gajesh he said he wasn't going. Then I asked you again if you're going, you shook your head. And you face.. Like abit black black leh. Hais!
I thought you really not coming alrdy, but ended up coming at 10++. I'm afraid, is it you didn't want to come wit me so you came late on purpose? But if really is this case, why come so late?
But you didn't seem very cold to me alrdy. Karaoke room. 'need you now' I took the mic, you were taking one too. I sang one sentence and you continued another one! Quite shocked. Haha! There was a time where the room only left me and you. I asked if you were angry with me after reading that letter, you said no, actually most of the things you know alrdy.
Omg man! How he know?! So i said he is clever, and I'm stupid! Hais. But at least he did not reply me coldly. :)
I hope we can be like normal friends soon, I am really not expecting a lot.. (right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment