Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hais. I really really envious of Xueqi. It's like, there'll always be a guy thinking good things of her, saying her good things. :/ Not totally lol. It's like, Jiajun lah. Keep saying Xueqi so cute so cute. aiyo, when I heard it really very envious. Zongyi also! Pretty girls always have more privileges! Blame it my non-prettiness lor! So chor lor, which guys will like?! Haiyo! I just can't be as cute/girlish/pretty/skinny as Xueqi. Actually not only her. More. So much more girls prettier than me. Like what Royce said. Hais! Nan guai Zhenhao bu xi huan WO lor!

Haha! I really can't wait for tomorrow! Buying zh bday cake with Jianxiong and Gajesh! Hope he will like it lah! An hope he doesn't knows I paid for it. So else he won't like it? :( really dk. I'm afraid. Hais. Feel like a failure!
I'm currently making a draft of a message I wanna send him for bday :) I will check and check! I scared say wrong things >_< but one year one time lah! I MUST PICK UP THE COURAGE!!'!!!! I really miss him, really. Hais.

Derrick told Charmaine that I didn't want to buy the ball with them so they brought it without me! Sighs! Forget it. Either Derrick got my meaning wrong or I didn't made it clear to him. Nvm! Me and Derrick arent talking for like 2-3 days alrdy and it's like he doesn't even care! Forget it man. I'll always forever be an extra. Wth while typing this I'm gonna cry! Wtf is this! Darn. I really hate this.

No comments: