I thought people really cared. Tingwei asked me to change blog link just because he didn't want to let Leonard know they smoked. Sigh! I thought what.. :( nvm bah. Actually out of people who know this blog, he was the one who asked me if I'm alright after reading. I don't know people are concerned or just simply curious.
Jingxuan is starting to post lots of things of fb and she keep replying me with cold replies. I'm pretty sure those status were about me. Did derrick told her anything about me? Sigh! If he showed the message that I replied 'is she?' to Derrick when he said jx was my close friend, then perhaps is they why she said I disappointed her and left. I really don't know. She chose to remain silent. I cannot do anything.
I am afraid, I really am. One by one, people are leaving me. Maybe I should just start to get used to it? Hais.
No comments:
Post a Comment