Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sometimes I really can't take it. Is it really so fun to make fun of me? To bully me? :( I know they were just playing, but it really hurts to get bullied. Hais. I know I'm really good to bully but really, it hurts.

Zh ah zh!!! :'( why you liddat one! Stayed up to 1159 last night to wish you happy bday agn. And you didn't reply my message. I posted on Facebook, didn't see you comment or like also :( worse still, you replied to other people's post, ONLY MINE NOT REPLIED. you did it on purpose. I just you just didn't know what to reply.. Sigh! Really hurt me. I shouldn't have high hopes!! Ahhhh why am I so easily having high hopes! Darn. I deleted the post already. I think this is what he wants lol. Hais, kay. I really miss him.

No comments: