What is me? Who am I? Which is the real me? Is this me?in this vast infinity of time, how do matter?
I don't know.
This why I'm afraid.
I cried while having a talk with Jiajun, asking him where I went wrong. I cried so much. I think I really lost track of myself. Why am I like this? I really really don't know! I know this isn't me but what is the real me?! Where is it?! Is it still possible to get back? All this is the real me?! Wth am I thinking?! He tried to stop me from crying. Really made me felt better actually. I'm sorry Jiajun! Calling you up at this point of time makin you having lesser sleep. Hais! Perhaps I'm just a time waster for people :( I'm sorry Jiajun! I'm sorry sorry sorry. I wasn't trying to make you sympathize me by crying. I can't stop myself from crying, really. :( I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry sorry sorry. Perhaps the more times I say the lesser it sounds sincere. But, I meant it.
I stopped crying. Went to mother's ro to brush my teeth before I sleep. I overheard her trying to act like how I talked when I was crying. And darn, it hurts so much and I was really angry. Straight away after I finish brushingy teeth, I rushed back to my room. I cried again. For the fact that my family actually tease me when I cried. Really hate this.
No comments:
Post a Comment