You know what? I dun care Liao! Dun call me ur friend! I mean it! Srsly nver learn! I totit was good! But you go back again!
Twitter for iPhone • 2/10/11 23:56
Jiajun posted this. I'm pretty sure he was referring to me. Problem is, I really don't know what he means, really. He didn't want to tell me in what ways I changed. He did not try to explain anything to me. Yes I should learn but what if I'm going on the wrong track? No one's here to guide. Perhaps this is why I'm not important to him anymore. Because I changed, and he don't like it. Maybe if he explained to me I could go the right track. But no, he chose to shut off from it, leaving me trying so hard to figure out that awesome brain of his.
Great job man. Everyone just continue. I wanna see if I really can't take what's the worse thing I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment