Friday, November 4, 2011

Hais! So vexed now. I asked Jiajun if that tweet was referring to me. And he was so angry when I asked that and said no its not me don't think too much. He looked so angry with me hais. And he just tweeted: now is really tweet bout u de! can stop following? irritating!
...?! :( so he was irritated when I followed him Zongyi and shaokang for lunch tday! Now I know le. And I'm pretty sure that tweet 'your existence is extra!' yesterday was me. What I done wrong again? Sigh.

And I kind of had an argument with Tingwei. I scolded him for being insensitive about how I feel. Cos he just dont want to give me the iPod Passcode! And he reply was like 'what is the reply you expected?' I was like... Wth?! This is what I get. Great. I never meant anything to him, only someone to bully huh??? Darn! Everything is falling apart. I feel so fucking weak now. whatever I do is wrong! Fuck.

No comments: