Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hais. What more can I say now? In twitter, tw said 'You can be like yourself, we can be like how we wanted too.' 'You will never understand how we feel. Told you times after times. You are still like that. You never know.'
Is this referring to me? I really, really think it is. Hais. I dont know what's wrong with me seriously.. Like as in, what I did wrong? Why no one bother to explain? Why Jiajun will think I'm irritating? As in why from the start he dislike me alr? What I did wrong? I really have no idea.. They claimed I nvr learn. Nvr know. But they didn't explain. Jiajun only told me about my character change in front of zh. Nothing else more. And now he said I'm still the same, I asked issit because of my character change infront of zh? He said no. Then I was like wth? Then what :/ aiya I really really don't know. And very confused, very vexed now. Whatever I do or say is always wrong. I said 'my objective is to make ppl happy' then Jiajun angry. I should just shut up and live my own life as it should be. Right?

No comments: