Haissss! Why is zh still treating me so coldly? Darn. I really hope I meant something to him (even if it's negative). I feel that whenever I'm around, he'll be unhappy. Am I over sensitive? Or he's always like this even if I'm not around? I dont want him to be unhappy because of me. Told myself can't be too over him, which means I should just do what i want without being over sensitive about how he feel, without wanting to change because of him. I can't.. Hais. I feel like a failure. He doesn't even bother to reply my text when I sent 'Take care ah! Your hand' at least reply a 'K' also can right? But no, you don't even bother to. I really hope someday we will talk again. I promise not to make things awkward. I'm always willing to treat you as my normal friend. You ain't.
To Tingwei: take care and have fun during the obs camp. I know you wont be reading this.
No comments:
Post a Comment