I'm really making myself not to care anymore. And I think I'm doing a good job in this now. Hais. Been so long since I talked to them. I dont even dare to approach. Wtheck is happening to me? Even Leonard don't care anymore. Why? I didn't expect him to be like them, really. I hate what he's doing now. Out of everyone, I expect him to understand how I feel. But he don't. It's okay. What more can I do? He should be happily enjoying life with his girl~ how do I matter? Hais! I think I really dont care le. And I'm starting to cherish things around me. Someday, maybe someday they will come back. If they dont, then I guess.. We aren't meant to be friends..
I wonder how JJ feels about me now? Still dislike? Or just neutral and don't care? If he really don't care he should be following me back on twitter.. So I just it's still dislike.
No comments:
Post a Comment