Now, I just don't know what to feel, what to do. I don't even know how do I go about correcting my mistakes. Who knows how I feel? Who? No one. I mean really, do you?
I think nothing's gonna salvage this shit right now and I'll just sit and watch, and wait. I know both parties need time. You need time to calm down. I need time to reflect and think. This holidays is the best time. We shall not see each other for some time. I hope this is the best way for us.
I am not trying to attract attention by posting in the blog to make you do something. Believe or not. I'm not. These are all my feelings and sometimes not even accurate (I'm unsure of my feelings, sometimes) I don't expect any actions to be done after this is posted. I'm just.. Letting it out. I feel better after posting. If you will be angry after knowing what i feel, then i see no reason letting you know this blog. It's like, what I feel being blogged, is also a mistake? This is a privatized/unknown blog, it wasn't meant to direct to anyone, these are just how I feel. Get that? Period.
Yes, I am sad, very sad, feeling very weak, very hopeless. But I'm just going to appear strong and happy. This thing is sure going to affect me in every way but.. I will just remain happy and laugh all the way.
I'll come back as a better person, I will, hopefully. All I need is, time.
No comments:
Post a Comment