Sunday, January 8, 2012

Church today. During service I actually will be sitting with zh. Yet when he saw my bag beside his, he moved his bag away, finding another seat. I really went 'huh?!' in my mind. I thought he treated me as his friend alr?! Why like that?! Argh. Arghhhh!!!

Feeling stressed up, fucking stressed up. Constantly losing things. My chemistry ISPL LOST! Test next week. My foolscap! ALL MY HOMEWORK DONE INSIDE. IM REALLY GONNA CRY. I'm really afraid my studies will drop this year. Really afraid.


Jiajun's twitter is so weird. Something made him angry. I'm really afraid it's because of me. But then again, I will remember what he said. Don't think too much. It might be other things right? So long nvr talk to him alr, he will have other new things to be angry about right, won't be me again. And also, since he don't care about me alr, what I say will not affect him anyway.

Actually, I hope he still cares. Hais. I don't wanna care so much when he doesn't even care.

No comments: