Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm all on my own now. I realized I'm not as impt as how Nichole is to me. Hahahaha. I shall not make her my priority then.. I thought I have friends, I mean friends that stick around tgt. But no! I don't mean smth to her! It's always liddat. I'm always the second choice I guess. Or third? Or forth? Hahaha!!! What a joke. I am a failure man. My results sucks. I mean really, I deteriorated a lot a lot. Am I expecting too much? I don't think so. This is not the results I should be getting! I'm freaking disappointing in myself! Is it because of all these shit happening to me causing my results to be like this? Or I should just blame myself!? Seriously! And my family! What's a family? No one even cares about me! Maybe my mother do, but not as much as the past! This house is just a place for me to sleep, bathe and sometimes eat! It's just an hotel! They don't even ask about how's my exam! The biggest joke was, they don't even know I have exams! Hahaha!!

I really don't wanna be alone. I realized I've became so reliant to my friends. I don't have someone i can trust. I mean, no one cares to listen. Leonard? I can't be sure! He says he cares but why I can't see it! It seems that I have many friends around but I don't have a real one! I thought me and Nichole can be great friends! But when I realized I don't mean as much as she to me I'm disappointed! Anyway, I won't be too upset cos she is not too impt, (yet). I can only laugh at myself. I will appreciate if they stop teasing me and shaokang. I really don't like him, yes, I still like zh.

I miss talking on the phone with Jiajun, really. We are like acquaintance! It's so sad.

No comments: