Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Haix. Sometimes I just feel very useless... Idk how explain but it doesn't feels good.. Hate how Leonard treats me now. It's like he have his new friends like hz xq th they all thn I become nothing! Really hate it. My bag was on the empty seat and he wanna seat, he just threw my bag aside! Srsly doesn't mean tht we known each other fr a long time then I will not be angry for you treating me like this! I nvr meant anything to you! Yeah maybe in the past when you like Jieyu and I'm goodfriends with Jieyu! I hate being used! It's not the first time! And twitter he asked xq did they go kbox aft the movie, she said yes then he asked Chung leh? Thn xq replied yup. And there is no me... I hate being so sensitive! Because I know he will nvr care!

Bryan is now constantly showing care and concern towards me cos he is afraid I'm lonely or sad. He assumes that I hide things because I stopped skyping with them. Fact is there is nth I'm hiding,.. I just don't feel like skyping and I'm still affected by JJ tht matter.. I realized I'm not rlly happy with them.. Idw to take bryan for granted.. But rlly I'm hiding nth.. It's just feelings.
Liangli's coming back to me. I don't know why. I'm now more with xq they all, and perhaps.. just perhaps.. I may be happier.. Haix but.. I dont want this.. I want JJ to be my goodfriend agn.. I'm happy tht he actually encouraged me to join the competition on twitter hahaha. Smth I don't like it just that he says for this friendship of us, 'let nature take its own course. If we become goodfriends agn thn good but if we dont, we are still friends.' why can't he just understand? It requires effort! Nature won't work!!
But I actually believe. If we are fated, we will be goodfriends agn. But I still think we neeed to put effort.. I don't wanna be the only one putting in effort.

No comments: