Can't stand it. How hard Yaqi is trying to be close to JJ and TW. It just irks me seeing it. I don't know why. I dont wanna be the second her. I thought she changed. Actually, she's now back like how she was in the past. Not that I dislike her, it's her actions when she was with TW and JJ. But to think about it again, I won't be like her. Cos I'm not like, oh they're MINE. I just wanna remain close friends with them. Im afraid to lose them. Like, if they close to her le thn dc me alr?! But, I just have this feeling, TW will eventually go back to her. And he's like treating me so coldly these few days... I'm always thinking, did I do anything wrong? Is it that he dislikes me for being annoying? Or maybe, he is just moodless over his r/s prob. Im trying to like talk to him and at least try to make him feel better but i got no responses, at all. We are drifting away, again. I really don't want it. And I know if TW reads this, he'll definitely be angry with me for being like that. Perhaps he will hate me. So I think I'm gna lock this up soon. And I guess he won't care about me anymore... Since he have Yaqi le.
We need to talk.
I really don't want this. I am going to cry when I type this, I don't know why..
Im sorry Leonard, for treating you so badly. I don't mean it. I know you care. Sorry for being so stubborn. I'm super disappointed to see his reply to my apology. I sent "sorry Leonard. I don't know what happened to me. I just don't feel good. It's okay. Sorry for my willfulness. I feel bad for being so bad to you" and his reply was? "what's willfulness?" "willful means unreasonably stubborn and headstrong" and he didn't reply.
Great.
I don't know why when I'll be jealous when JJ keeps disturbing ttl... Omg. I dont like him. I won't like him. We are just friends. Nothing more. Nothing more. I can't... like him. I can't..
No comments:
Post a Comment