Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm so glad. Things are starting to get better between me and JJ. JJ and TW also! I'm actually shocked when JJ talked to me ytd (PFP prog). I thought he was angry with me (or maybe he really is?). Something I'm still disappointed is that he told me about the letter I gave him, he still dk what to say. Sigh. I won't expect much tho. I'm even happier when he actually asked TW to ask me along to night study! Woah srsly!

Thank you. Thank you for putting in effort.

Why am I feeling jealous after I heard that?! No, I'm not jealous! No! I anyhow think only la. I won't like him. It's impossible. No, I'm not jealous. I dont like him. Confirm plus chop plus stamp. Temporary feelings remember..


TW is like treating me coldly..? :/ hmm maybe I'm thinking too much or he's just moodless! Leonard is like.. Aiya, forget me alr.
Rachel will not get depression. Don't worry, okay? Neither she'll jump off the building, swallow pills, inhale carbon monoxide to kill herself.

Norman want Jared to put the first vid for the bullyfree prog wtf! That's the last year's one! He said he want romance to be in! Thn he keep annoying jared! Jared asked him "you only care about yourself that u want it to be in and you don't care about Rachel's feelings?" and his fucking reply was "no"! Wtf!!!!!!! Thn I tell Jared aiya tell Norman the old one deleted away thn find another re-film the whole thing thn Jared says "he wants you!" I WAS LIKE WTF YOU WANT SRSLY!!!? Pls just get out of my life! He's a freak. He's a monster. Scary monster. I hate him.

No comments: