Monday, July 9, 2012

So damn sad. Last night, I tweeted "After doing so much, I got nothing back. No, I didn't just do it for the sake of doing it. I demand something back." JJ replied,
"@RTJX Hahas you demand me back? Hahahas!"
"@C_jiajun no, it is responses!"
"@RTJX Hahas!! Someday bah! But as i said that I will give you a reply means I will!
"@c_jiajun dont do it as though I forced u into it. If u don't want.. don't."
"@RTJX sure! But anyway! Thanks for that letter!"
I was disappointed with the 'sure!'
"@c_jiajun if you're not gna take it srsly thn just tear it burn it or throw it away!"
"@rtjx hahahas! I won't do that la! It already on the shelf! I really like it!"
I was really frustrated. Damn he rlly dk what my main point was?! It wasn't the tear it burn it part! It was the if you're not gna take it srsly! Wah wtf!!! Why liddat! He is fake ignorant or real?! I dont care if he like it or appreciate it! I want him to do something about it! I want him to at least feel something! Sad? Happy? Angry? Anything!! It is really impt to me.. Okay la maybe nth to him! Sigh!! I seldom demand for things. I usually do things without expecting anything back and becos of thing ppl took me for granted! This time, it's my first time using the word demand. Only because it is impt to me. I hate how lightly he treats it.
Later in the midnight, he tweeted "don't push your luck", "there's nth left unsaid...", "Demand is abit too much as I can say." Srsly? Am I really too much? He don't understand. He just don't understand...

No comments: