Saturday, September 22, 2012

I really hate this. He's really not talking to me, at all. Only until I imitate. Argh srsly what are you thinking?! Times when I exclude myself from trips after school he would call me along when I was leaving. During tht day when we go for laoban, I joined after he kept asking me to go. Then he talked to me, but after awhile he diverted his attention to ttl and others. Agh thn he nvr imitate to talk to me alr. Srsly what? Don't act like you care if you don't. If you're doing this cos you feel tht I'm pathetic or whatsoever, don't.
I hate him for being ignorant. RMB tht time when me and him talk, he asks me about the hu leng hu re one. I asked, thn what do you think u treat me like? He said, Always 热 la! Ha, thn he ask what I think he treats me like. I replied, warm bah. Agh u wanna know why? Because hot + cold = warm! And yes, you mentioned you always treated me '热'. Uhm? I beg to differ. Look how's you treating me now. Rubbish.
And he said he don't like Tzehui le. I can see he still do. He fucking lied to me. Fuck. I hate people lying to me. He's a fabulist. fucking fabulist.
Why shld I even bother so much when he don't even care...fuckfuckfuck. Shld just keep all my feelings to myself. Must tell myself to not give a fuck to people who don't give a flying fuck to me. Must.

No comments: