Wednesday, June 5, 2013

We have a group for outing that we can decide timing date and location etc.. I'm in the group. Nothig was decided yet. they are still decidin on the date.. And they went out without me...haix feeling so invisible!! Although I did told Leo/junwei that I don't think I wanna go coz I feel hz don't really like me and xq is also inside the group, if everyone go I cfm kena left out coz xq with hz then I alone.
But the fact is, no one bothered to even ask. That just shown how much I mean to people, and how people can forget me like that. Haix. 

---

Feel really extra and uninvited sometimes when I join TW and BK in fnn coz idk why:/ like I'm not supposed to be in and I push myself in!! And they don't wanna be bad by pushing me away so they just act like they welcome me!! And bfast tmr..I initiated it:/ I'm afraid they just dw to be bad to reject me! Haix haix! So afraid..dk why am I like that

--


You have so many girls around you, so many girls who like you...where do I stand? Hahaha luckily I'm not dumb enough to do anything yet. Don't wanna be one of the girls
I guess I have you as a replacement again, sigh rach what are you thinking

--

Imy zhzhzhzhzh:( I know it's a habit but idc:( it's like when I saw your pic those feelings come back! Sian guess you don't even think about me anymore! Whether bad or good. Haix all the best in poly :(

No comments: