JJ whatsapped me. Yknow what I really dk what to say. 'I can't be there for you 24/7, I have other friends'. I don't know how many thousand times you've told me this and I completely understand. You're just a part time good friend of mine, that's what you make me feel. And you make me feel like you are obliged to care for me because I 'deserve better treatment', and it's like when you read my blog and you went 'oh shit I forget to care about Rachel!' then you talk to me. This is how you make me feel. You taught me to not neglect your old friends when you make new friends. You made me learn the hard way. While now I'm trying to treasure every friendship and the time we spent together, you are outside having fun with your new friends. This has been happening for quite a long time, but I kept silent. Because I don't wanna cause anymore unhappiness. You don't have to explain anything to me okay? I just felt like letting it all out. Maybe I'm not of top priority, I'm just one of your classmate/secondary school friend. I shouldn't expect so much from you. It's my fault. It's my fault
I don't even know why I am so affected by Craig. Just when I thought I found a substitute for zh, he just leave me hanging here. But I believe if he didn't, I will never treat him as a substitute.
Fuck, I feel like I've been played by him.
No comments:
Post a Comment