Sunday, March 7, 2010

Liangli told me.. 'maybe lyk u but so shy and dk wat' 'thn wan to try 4getin u so he avoid u' And she also told me yesterday that maybe he and elaine act very good is to make me feel that he dont like me.. Ahh.. So confused.. This is only what they think.. If is true then good lor! hahaha. :X Hais.. I miss you.. Tmr is school, finally!! i can see you ler. :) But idk how face you sia! I sent a i love you to you sia. OMG. But lucky end up i sent 'Dont mistaken. I only like the word 'you'. Haha!' OH MY GODDD STUPID ENOUGH RIGHT. :@ BUT YOU DONT EVEN BLOODY REPLY MEEEEE. I call you then nvr ans. Jing call you also nvr answer BUT you called back to her.:( You is hate me or trying to forget me?:( Really confused.......... haix

No comments: