Thursday, March 4, 2010

OHYEAH TODAY ROCKZ. I SAT BESIDE ZHENHAO AT BIOLOGY ROOM HAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i was more happy when jingxuan told me that...... ELAINE WAS SAD WHEN I SAT BESIDE HIM HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i just realise jieyu scolded me in her private. Ahh i didn't notice!!! until leonard asked me for her private-.- NAH i wont give anyway HAHAHA. nehnehpoopoo you cannot catch me. AAAHAHAHAHAA but i let him see one post, long long one! nvm one la cause scold me one mah. hahahaa. LEONARD KEEP ASKING FOR ME PRIVATE BLOG. PLEASE DONT SAY PLEASE CAUSE I'LL GIVE. omg la i can't give!!!! CAN'T BE TRUSTED HHAHAHAAHHA/ chinese oral royce told me zhenhao will not stead till he's 18 or 20years old+ haha.. and he say me and him impossible.. hmmm i had think this before.. and i know it'll be hard to give up.. IDK NOW. IDK. IDK.. hope he'll talk to me one day. 22ND DAY OF NOT TALKING. 60 DAYS OF LOVING YOU. Hais..

No comments: