Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Shut the Fuck up.
Fuck you la hor! YOU BITE HIS HAND FOR?!?!?!?! Damn it-.- If you really love him why must you bite him. Hypocite la hor. Want flirt then say la. NB. I wanted to stop you from biting him but ITS ALREADY TOOOOOOOOOO LATE!!!!! ): Seeing your face i can see that it's reaally VERYVERY pain!!!! :( :( And elaine even fuckingly asked me, 'you're not jealous right?' I say no..... HAIS. I SAY YES HOW? HOW I WISH I CAN FUCK HER IN HER FACE CHEEBYE. Then give me that smile. wdf. evil smile okay!! bitch, SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU?!!! and ALSO. You told me... dont worry i will let zhenhao to you de.. :) XCHEEBYE CHEEBYE. I say no need la... THEN YOU GO BITE HIM. WDF. WDF. WDF. I REALLY DAMN PISSED TODAY CAN?!?!!?!?!? I HATE YOU. I REALLY WISH YOU TO DISAPPEAR IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment