Sunday, September 18, 2011

Feels sad tht Charmaine doesn't message me anymore. I hate hoe cruel this world is. When one hates you, their friend's starts to hate you too. I don't know if this is happening only in express or what. I don't see this kind of things happening in NA, or rather, seldom. It's so unfair. Shuanghui doesn't likes me, charmine starts me distant away from me. Like dog. I know it's bad to say this but this is really how I felt. Hais. So disappointing. Os this the gap between express and NA? Sometimes i really wonder. Like me and Jiajun can still be like very good friends, and just let go of that matter. Why they can't? Just because of one mistake, you're been judged in that way forever. I know Jiajun won't. Shuanghui and Charmaine are easily influenced or maybe just trust rubbish by listening to friends' gossips. Derrick doesn't like mr thong, he told Shuanghui and Charmaine why he doesnt. Then they don't like him too. I was like what the heck? They can give reasons like what he very haolian whatsoever. They judge people they don't know well. I just don't like people like this. But afterall, they are still great friends. Just don't like how influencing they are. Hais.

No comments: