Sunday, September 18, 2011

Suddenly thought of something quite stupid I did last year. I called zh using public phone just to hear his voice. I never regret doing that though, for now if I want to I will still do it. But perhaps not anymore cos I can hear his voice more often now compared to last year! Haha! Perhaps it's not stupid, just funny? Haha! When I think back, it feels quite good too. Sometimes I wish I can go back to last year, don't know why also. This year I get to like how to say ah? Hmm like talk or see him more often? Although not in same class. Last year was like, although I see him everyday in class, we never talk or pretend each other are invisible. Hahaha! Now we still do, but I have that lil courage to talk to him sometimes(very seldom)
I hate how Derrick dislikes me when I talk about Zhenhao. Hais. What can I do? Just shut up.

No comments: