Jiajun said I changed. I really don't know what should I do. I don't wanna lose him. He is important to me.
Today, I felt so relieved to know that I am now better. Really relieved. I really wanna know who he likes. I was actually suspecting is it me! Haha but I think like quite impossible cos it's like since a long time we last talked. He said it's Lydia. Then not her. Yes or no? Really making me confused.
I'm so happy tht I saw Zhenhao at westmall today. Hahahas! Really happy Even it's just seeing him. I said bye bye to everyone of them, but I didn't say to him. I was afraid that he would ignore me and feels irritated. but then after that i regretted for not trying :( I should had at least tried.
GoiNg to celebrate Wendy's birthday, I'm actually quite envious of her having friends give her surprises. And buying presents. I wonder who will actually do this to me? Qinyu? I expected other people too..
Shuanghui said on her twitter she's losing weight and eating lesser. Like dieting. I told her it's not good etc. She say yeah it's like me. Okay.. Lol. Then told her metabolism will decrease and will gain back weight when she eat a little more. A new tweet from her: 'Why are you contradicting yourself?' I was like what the hell? I was only caring for her this is her response to me? Why do she even judge me when she don't know me well? I feel damn disappointed. I think she really dislikes me. Charmaine also starts to distant from me. It's just so influencing. When one friend dislikes, other start to do the same thing. I really really hate this. They are important to me but do they even realize it or care? No, they didnt. I'm hopeless alrdy. What can I do? Just dislike me then.
No comments:
Post a Comment