Work. Work work work. Keep working. Working working. But still can't help thinking. Sucks.
Yeah i like to assume things. You dont like to be wronged? Then think of your actions!
Anyway, its not I did not WANT to talk to you. It was I did not DARE to talk to you. Get that. Period.
This is what happens when you read my blog. Stop reading, no use making yourself unhappy for NOTHING because you DON'T CARE. ya?
No, don't cry, no. AHHHH
Zh's coming back from Cambodia tomorrow! Yaaaay. I miss himmm :/ it feels different this time. I remember last time he went, I was expecting two people to be back, zh and jj.
Heard a song I used to listen a lot of times during that time when we me and JJ talked on the phone every night. I guess that period of time I did like him. And I don't know why when listening the song, the feeling comes back. Don't know how to describe it but just great. Hais, but things are different now. Who to blame? Takes two hands to clap. Perhaps it was meant to end like this. End? Did I just use that word? Ah darn.
那个感觉,好想再有一次
No comments:
Post a Comment