Having to shine out in the crowd wasnt really what i’m looking for. Being left with not much time for other personal amusement wasnt actually a choice anymore. You once promised me heaven and yet you brought me hell, leaving me behind in this concrete jungle alone to survive. I think I’m being too nice. Don’t blame me when I turn my back on you and things become ugly. Well, I need not prove to u anything so as i know you wouldnt be of any better thou. You should just wait and see, if this is how you want me to treat you.
--
I want to migrate away. I’m sick of morning/evening jams, sick of the immensely small land area, sick of hordes of people everywhere, sick of limited opportunities, sick of feeling suffocated and strangled. I’m sorry I do not like to be in the rat race, I do not fancy climbing the corporate/social ladder, I do not want to be famous and rich and drive posh cars, neither do I have the stamina to go on working like there’s no tomorrow. I’m genuinely tired. Is it so difficult to want to be carefree and happy?
If I could crystallize sunsets and bottle whispers, then maybe this wouldn’t have to be so difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment