Happy that me and Tingwei started talking. He treated me very good, as in whenever I have problems with HTC he will try to answer. And also give smilies. Asked me how is HTC too! Hahaaa. Happy.
I replied JJ happy new year back. Then we have a short conversation. Jiajun, I just wanna tell you, life have been less than perfect without you. I miss you.
First day of school today. Was going well. Me and Tingwei was okay. I like the way we are now. I hope we could be like before..
In the morning I was like so depressed cos Jiajun didn't talk to me during recess. Told Xueqi about it then she's like ask me to initiate. Then I said what if he didn't want to talk to me? And why should I initiate. Ya then Xueqi say he alr I initiated by sending smses wishing me new year etc. then Xueqi ask me to ask Leonard to help me lol! Then she told Leonard la, like Jiajun didnt talk to me, and I'm afraid he didn't wanna talk to me. But he initiated by sending smses. Guess what's Leonard's reply? 'Then what more you want?' sucks seriously. My mood went down. im starting to dislike leonard more and more. he changed so much because he've got shanice..haix.
Went for lunch with a group of friends (including JJ) and he talked to me! Haha happy. We are friends right? Hahahas. I hope he still cares about me, hais. From the moment he unfollowed me on twitter, I start accepting the fact that he doesnt treats me as a friend and doesnt care about me anymore.
Until now, he stil didn't follow me back. I'm amazed.
Are things turning better? I hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment