Today was okay... Just okay. Happy to receive morning message from Jiajun. Haha. Didn't talk much today. Feeling so weird.
I really feel very far from Tingwei they all. Perhaps this is something I should get used of. Haha. things should stay like this isn't it? Really hope we can be like before. Hais!
I really dislike how Wanyu treat shaokang. Having no rights to judge, I just wanna say. Shaokang is trying so hard to get attention from her. Not say get attention but he did it out of concern. But Wanyu ignored every bit of his effort. Twitter mentions. He keep tweeting Wanyu but she didn't care or reply anything. I once asked her, why dw reply him? Guess what's the answer? Lazy to type. I was like whuuuut. I hope shaokang don't put so much effort in it, it's like wasting his efforts, really. Wanyu should at least treat him as a friend. No need to do this right? Hais. I feel sad for her also, like no friends.. I understand how she feels. I wanna try to treat her better. I hope she realize the world doesnt revolve around her. I don't dislike her, just can't stand how she treat Sk.. And it's like, when she got friends around her, I'm nothing. Now she's left with nothing, she keep on finding me. am I really a spare friend to people? I don't want...
No comments:
Post a Comment