Monday, January 2, 2012

Yes Leonard, I changed the link. Are you happy now? I should just blame myself for getting my hopes too high. I really wished people thought about what I said and typed. I didn't just wrote it for fun. People will just read and go, oh. Then move on with their lives. Who will ever thought of how I really feel? Did I just do the facebook status for fun? Why tingwei can just read and like then do nothing? I mean like at least a reply? Seriously? Am I being taken granted for? I don't like this, really

To jiajun;
I don't think you'll be reading this, but I just wanna say,
Think about this. Is money more important than spending quality time with friends? I thought these only happen among adults. We as teenagers, should just have fun isn't it? Not saying that you shouldn't work but you can at least take a day off to spend time with friends celebrating events.
Yes, to you friends.aren't impt.
To me, they are.
We both have very different perspectives.
Perhaps this is why we are so far from each other now.

No comments: