Jiajun followed me on twitter. I am still thinking to follow back or not. Part of me(mostly) wants to. But pride stops me from doing that, saying, 'he chose to unfollow, and you left. now he thinks he can want you back like a toy?'
After much thinking, my Decision is finalized. I've finally made up my decision - not to join in Wendy's clique. Firstly, I don't feel real happiness in there. I mean really. I myself don't know why. Secondly, me and her have very different thinkings. She thinks its not good to join this clique that clique. Like not stable. On the other hand, I think it's good to mix around and have fun. So if Im in her clique, I should try to stay in a stable clique but not mixing around.
I'm sad that derrick joined that clique. This means I lost a partner. What hurts more was, he treated Nichole better than how he used to treat me.
So I should just be by myself, mix around. I think most of the time I will be w Tingwei and co. I hope he won't find me irritating..
Cliques... Why am i even thinking about this? It's so childish. So sec2-ish. I thought we are supposed to be making friends around. My thinking is really different. After all, all I wanted was a good friend. A friend who I will tell all my troubles and secrets to. Till now, I've yet to find one.. I've always been searching and searching. Perhaps the right one isn't here yet.
I like spending time with yonghao, koksiong, Jieming sammie they all. Although in NT, they are really good people. Only being with them will make me happy and relaxed, carefree. They never fail to make me smile. Thank you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment