Saturday, February 4, 2012

I really feel very very sad to see the brothers so separated... Hais. I hope I can help by doing something for them, really. But I am super afraid that I will do more harm than good. Jiajun told me how Tingwei neglected them and I was like 'oh ya hor...'. Perhaps I was really too blind to not see these. I wanted to help TW by talking to JJ and bk. And help JJ and bk by talking to TW. But when talking to JJ he alr said so many things that I can't deny or say anything... And it's true. I can see it. Cs he really neglected them. Leonard is hopeless alr. There's no use talking to him about this matter. But there's still hope for TW! I really hope that I can try to make things better for them, i don't wish to see them separated....hais! Help help.

Celebrated TW bday tday, bk didn't come.. JJ didn't come too, had to visit grandma. Zh was there. Yaqi like keep on talking to him. Haii :/ Sian lor. While waiting bus with him and Alex. Alex's bus came first. I saw zh going to a seat to sit. Then I shouldn't stay there right? Hais siannnn. I'm still quite happy that he actually answered my questions! Teehee. I think it's because he thought I don't like him alr. Lol. K can... I still miss zh. I still like him. It has been so long since we last go out tgt. Olvls are coming and I really wanna help him. He don't even care about me... Okayyy. Take care~ :(

No comments: