Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hais. I felt jealous when tw care about xq.. Arghh I know I shouldnt be feeling this way but it's just a feeling. He don't care about me anymore? Like in the past? Things are so so different now.. I wished we were still as close as before. I really hate comparing.. Like eg he care her more than he care me.. Cos I'm always at the losing end. And this is not the right thing I should be thinking about. But there is nothing wrong about feelings. It's just how you feel. I just... Sigh!!
I know tw will be angry after he reads this.. but I hope he understand it's just how I feel.

Going for rad con (church event) tml. Been so loooong since I went to church and church related events. I'm going for this because I think it will be fun. Reason why I stopped going is because i don't wanna see zh.. And.. Tml I'll be seeing him.. I really don't wanna see him.. Hais. I should just be natural!

No comments: