If I can rewind time, I will rewind to a year before's today. I rmb clearly, tht day was when i sent them off to Cambodia. Me and JJ were still very good friends. I had the sweeeetest McDonald hotcakes in the morning because TW spammed maple syrup on it. Zh waved at me, signaling byebye, after Xueqi asked him to. I smiled so brightly and was so happy. I almost cried when I saw the plane taking off. Leonard twit me zh's pictures at night (which i didnt managed to see it instantly). When things haven't not changed. When I still had good friends around.
I miss that.
I want to relive those moments and undo the mistakes I've made after that.
Too late now.
Walked out of the sch gate tgt with some boys, includ JJ. Suddenly someone shouted 'asshole', reminded me of times when me and JJ were close. I called him asshole, and he will call me asshair, and I will say, it sounds so awful!!
I turned and look at him, thn i turned away.
asshole.
Talked and slacked with Nichole, Boonkang and derrick. We talked quite a number of things. Things like... How bad Jiajun treated me that time? Actually I don't wanna be reminded by that matter too.
Also, when am I really happy?
Boonkang asked, 'I really don't know you, you like Jiajun or zhenhao?!'
For a moment, I was stunned.
Nichole asked, 'or Tingwei?'
I answered, confirmedly, nope, definitely not TW.
Boonkang than said 'then zh or JJ?!'
If he asked me in the past, the answer will definitely be zh.
Now, I'm just now sure anymore.. I guess when I had special feelings JJ is in the past! But why can't I even answer that question?!
I really don't know, today I saw zh's sleepy photo. So cute. Saw zh today at the sch gate too.. Stupid Boonkang keep asking Gajesh (beside zh) to see my hair. I was covering all the wah and walked away very quickly. I was happy to zh's smile.
I don't want this feeling to be back. But here it's here back to haunt me. I tried so hard to suppress this feeling, bit by bit. And now everything's back?
Aiya perhaps I'm just thinking too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment