Friday, July 6, 2012
Wrote a super looong letter for Jiajun. Haven't give him yet thou. Cos I asked xq and Tzehui they both say it's better to meet him on the exact day and give him.. So I listened to them! I'm asking him out tml. Just for a short while.. I hope he won't find my annoying! Cos I think it's just a letter..not smth rlly big or good that have to make him come out to meet me.. Hais but they advise me to meet him and give! So I was like 'okay lor!!' and didnt give him today (even thou I brought it) shall ask him to meet me on sun thn! Hopefully he is free for like 5mins?! Hahahas. I wrote a lot on the letter. Mostly what I post on this blog cos I know he will nvr read my blog agn... So yeah. It's time for me write down everything, let him know and move on. Hais.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment