Me and JJ aren't talking in whatsapp anymore. He didn't bother to reply me. Last message was yesterday night. TW created a hz bday group. JJ was so enthu when Tzehui is talking. Wah wah wah. Talk to Tzehui thn reply so fast, talk to me sometimes don't even bother replying or just late reply. I don't like this. I don't like this. But I don't have the right to feel this way isn't it? He still likes her, after all. I'm just...blocking his happiness. I'm so selfish. I can't be like this. I guess I just don't really mean as much... I should just continue to like my zh.
It's not that I've stopped all feelings for zh, just that it isn't so strong anymore. Still, I'm going to write a letter to him for his bday, pouring everything out. Let him know how I feel. He should know. That will probably be the last letter he will be receiving from me. After which, we will go separate ways. For good? I don't know. I'll miss him for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment