Me and JJ started talking on whatsapp days ago. He asked me if I miss the past. I miss the past. I hate the present. We spoke about being satisfied with what I have. He is satisfied with his life now. He told me, to be satisfied with what I have. He told me, don't see what I'm lacking, see what I have. He told me, whenever I feel lonely, think again, I have Xueqi, other great friends, and him accompanying me to talk (I hope it won't be temporal). He asked me, why am I not happy now, I have so many great friends from N1, I have a good class, I have good grades. I told him something is lacking. I couldn't tell him what is that something because he constitutes mostly in that something. And when he talked to me, and consoling me, I felt that this lack of something, is filled up. Thank you. So much. I really hope he won't be treating me like this for temporary only. really. But that's what I foresee.. Agh damn. I can't help but feel lonely most times. He is the one who can drive this loneliness away. Xueqi can't. Only him. I don't know why.
Thank you Jiajun. Thank you for putting effort. Thank you for making me feel less worse. Although I know you might be doing this because you pity me, or you felt that I needed someone to talk to, so you treated this like a 'mission' (I really, really hope not though.)
I will be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment