Saturday, January 26, 2013

Many times where I really don't understand Jiajun. Seriously. Project MI today, the number words we conversed I can proudly say was less than 5 words, if you consider it as a conversation. What's with this sudden ignorance? I don't understand. When I appear unhappy, he will usually ask me whyso unhappy. But now he don't. And I'm really unhappy. I think he dislikes me like last year agn. Rmb on conversation when all of us are talking. Jiajun said 'I think jiajia better leh' then I said 'I think jiajia prettier!' And his reaction was big. He jumped up and say 'no no now I think Kimberly prettier' argh fuck. I knew what he meant. Usually when he joke like this he will just end up smiling at me say 'joking'. But, this time he didn't. What's this? So he mean it? It's more than just a joke now! Why is he so damn insensitive now? Agh seriously!!! Idk why am I so fucking affected! I really want know what he's thinking! I'm really afraid that he dislikes me! But if so, what did I do wrong? I really dk! Why so vexed! Argh!!!! Why is he so different now.. Why do we have to end up like this.. Why am I still holding on?! fuck this!

No comments: