Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Really feeling frustrated. So tiring. Life is so tiring. So unfair for me. Every 3 bloody day a week I have to go for the bleeding adjustments. Today, I just got my exercises. I have to do them everyday, 2 times a week for my neck, and 5 sets of 10 for my spine. FUck this. I thought it will be easy. I tried it out at home and it came out really hard. And it was painful. Because there's a tension there. And that fucking door just wont hold on the elastic band. So tiring. Life is so...tiring. I find no bloody purpose on living anymore. I'm afraid that I might just end my life someday when I really can't stand it. I told myself to endure, the treatments won't last forever. But it's easier said than done. It's not easy. It not easy at all... Everything's in a mess now. I'm really tired of living this life of mine. No one understands. No one cares. There's no encouragement from anyone. I mean nothing to no one... Is this the end?

Fuck, I have to stop crying.

No comments: