Thursday, April 25, 2013

Why is Jiajun so different now? I miss the Jiajun two years ago.

-

I'm not the only one in the group feeling left out. Xq is also one of them. And it's rather obvious before she actually told me. The simple reason behind is just the others are close. And we aren't close to them. I know she's affected. She started talking to me and we are quite close now. I hope I'm not her back up plan. Although she told me I am not, I still feel this spare tire feeling. It's just what I usually observed.

-

Me and TW are in Cold War now. It all started with him slapping my paper till it dropped out of the stack (they were stapled) and the paper fell onto the ground and I picked it up. I just got fed up and just gave him aggressive replies (verbal tho). How many times had he did this? I don't think he even remember. I can't even count. Do you really think I'll lose my temper for just something like that? No! He don't even know his limits and how insensitive he is! Fnn photos. I printed them out for him and placed it on his table and he just bloody heck care them. I kept it, then. On the day when we have to hand up our evaluations, he asked me for the photos. I said it's in my bag.
'Walao burden sia you!'
What. the. fuck. I bloody placed it INFRONT of you and you just didn't want to take it. And it becomes my fault. Great. How great.
The money collection. I asked him bk first. He gave me 20cents. I told him I don't have 5 cents change. He asked me to keep the change. Then I asked TW for the money. Bk just gave me another 10cents for TW. Then TW suddenly took out his wallet.
'15 cents ah? Aiya I give u la for the next next time la'
And he started THROWING 5 cents AT ME. note the word throw. He bloody threw money on me like I was a beggar? Fuck! He don't even have that basic sense of respect! I was really angry at that time but I still bottled it up, not wanting to create drama. I was on the verge of crying. Because I can't make myself angry at people. I ended up having a tendency to cry.
All these bullshit, how long have I tolerated? Not my fault for blowing things up. He's just simply taking me for granted...and I swear I'm not gonna be a fool again.
Sometimes, I hope he give me the basic respect I should be given , as a friend. And I hope he know the limits.

No comments: