Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chatted on the phone wth JJ last night. Haha idk how to describe this feeling. I was happy. It's like us being good friends again. Like. Talked about lots of things. Studies, future, people... And I knew things I didn't expected to be happening. When was the last time we actually talked on the phone for so long? Haha actually it's last year's Phuket trip! But that time's conversation was more like talkin about things on the surface. Like prom, studies etc. This time was more in depth. I miss this comfort in talking my feelings to him. And it's back again. Two years. The last time I ever felt this way was two years back. Time really flies. 

Asked him to take a quiz regarding people like who he like etc and which song describes them. There was two answers each you give will be the two people you love and like. It was a psychological quiz. He told me his answers. I was like oh i see... (tho i wish the first ans was me wtf am i thinkig). Then he guessed my answer. He casually said I bet the two people is me and Zhenhao. I was like wth, it's really scary how he can always read my mind. And it's so embarrassing. Like in confessing. But I'm not! I guess after all these dramas, he still understand me the most. The only sad thing is that, I can never read him. At least read correctly. 

I'm grateful. Really. 

After we ended that call, I found myself can't go to sleep. Not that I'm like damn happy till I can't sleep, just that suddenly all the flashbacks came across my mind. Those phone calls especially. Rmb how we used to talk till 4 in the morning and sometimes not willing to end. Cambodia trip, talkbox, bbqs, steamboat, house warming, stay overs, lot one, badminton, that long walk from MRT to his house, SOTA, Norman, Bryant Chong, bday celebration at IMM rooftop, played with candles at xiaoguilin, west coast park, my bday celebration and the list goes on. 
I can only blame myself for taking things for granted. I really really miss those times. But they're never gonna come back. It's true, good things only happen once. I can only miss. 
Thank you. For everything. 

---

Sometimes it's an eye opener for me to see how selfish and self-centered people can be...know what, all of you were the reason why I've became a cynical person... It's still a miracle how you guys can dance away with life. Haha but well, life is unfair. Some people are just able to do what they want and get away with life. Just gonna accept it! 

No comments: