--
Don't get why people around me are treating me so bad. Do I deserve these? Leonard has been treating me better these days. Know why? Coz I'm teaching him Chinese! And this is the reason why he's treating me better! But before this he treated me damn bad. he demans me to lend him my phone when i dont want to! why should i lend u my phone when all you do to me is to scold me dumb, take my things without permission and only find me WHEN YOU NEED ME? Like what the fuck? It's the right thing to treat me bad. Like I deserve it. Like I should not be doing/feeling anything when you treat me like shit. Fuck la. Dk why you are like that. You don't used to treat me this bad...only until this year. I fucking hate it. I'm not a toy. If you gonna continue treating me like shit I'll fucking do the same back. This time I'm not gonna tolerate. Dont take me for granted. Hate how unappreciative you are, although youre not the only one so unappreciative.
Junwei is the second one. He's not as bad as Leo but he doesn't know when to stop his nonsense. Pig, fat, stupid, dumb is what he always use on me. Damn affected everytime when he say I'm pig, or I'm fat. Seriously. And laugh at me when I need a retest for napfa. Anything regarding to weight problems/body image/fat I'll be damn affected. Whatever. Tried to suppress these nonsense but always to no avail.
Fuck this. Hate how people are treating me like shit. Because I'm good to bully, because I don't fight back. I just don't wanna stir drama. Fucking immature people
Leonard, if you're reading this post thru my phone, I wish you'd give me some privacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment