Jiajun whatsapped me asking me to take care after seeing my tweet on twitter. And he started talking to me.
He suddenly said 'you don't really get me to care'
Uh, I replied 'haha you said like I'm desperate for you to care for me' after he asked me to say what I wanted to say.
Then he replied 'that's what I thought too. No la siao'
That first sentence srsly shocked me. What if the first sentence was the truth? That means there might be a chance he's reading this blog, or he won't know what I'm feeling. I won't show it out..
But srsly, I'm not say, desperate for him to care for me.
Just that when he do, I feel really happy.
What's with the sudden concern anyway...as in we are still talking now, mostly he initiating. What's with the sudden concern? It's like, he treats me like I'm invisible. Then, he suddenly show concern to me. It's just 忽冷忽热. I don't like this. I really don't. It's like making me attached to something then snatching it away from me. I don't like to be brought up to the sky then suddenly drop into a big, black endless hole
I hope he'll continue initiating (although it is a high chance that he won't coz I kept giving hostile replies and it has happened many times in the past when he just suddenly talk to me then stopped for a long time). Not that I don't appreciate his concern for me when I give hostile replies, just that I don't wanna sound desperate.. And that I don't wanna make myself too happy coz I know I'll be disappointed in the end. Truth is that I really appreciate his concen, and I hope he won't get the wrong idea
Thank you, thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment