Thursday, October 3, 2013

I hate it man. When you wanted to go somewhere you'd always ask for my accompany. When I ask you to go out to airport to study? You just say I'm crazy! I know airport is far but remember you went all the way to pasir ris to correct your bursary you asked me to accompany I went! So when I asked you to go airport study tgt you just say I siao! Okay fine! I'll go alone! Fuck it la I'm always putting in effort into people that aren't worth it. I mean like who the fuck actually reciprocate using actual actions! Not a single soul! Hate this shit! I'm just so worthless. Fuck fuck fuck. 

The you doesn't just mean one person. It's also you! I always accompanied you to places you wanna explore. When I asked you out to accomPany to places you'd always say either you wanna study or sick. Fuck, did I ever use such excuses when you asked me out! Not even once! I was like okay lah accompany you since you wanna go. But who the fuck actually tries to understand me! Wtf man the reason why I decided to be with you all was because I wasn't happy when I was in pap, I felt insignificant. But now I realize when I'm in this group I feel even more insignificant! So where do I belong? The answer is my own bedroom! I stand alone!

No comments: