Thursday, October 3, 2013

Listening to certain songs reminded me of those working times with them! I really miss being with them. It's like when god closes all doors, he would open a window. Last year's year end was the period when xq dumped me aside for tzehui! And fuck I literally had no one! They were the ones who picked me up! I was always looking forward to work because they would be working with me! We used to just go out tgt for movies and dinner! I rmb we watched breaking dawn! Just before I go for pap chalet! I was so reluctant to go but it was samuel who asked me to go. I'll always rmb what he said. You know them for years and you know us for like 1 or 2 months only, you shouldn't not go for chalet because of us!  But the fact was that the reason I didn't wanna go was because I felt so fucking insignificant! That's why I slept through the whole chalet! So it would seem to end quicker for me! Fuck in the end who cared! Even when I was awake no one put in effort to talk to me! Even xueqi! I was so fucking disappointed in her that time!
They realy cared for me a lot. It's like the same amount of concern JJ used to give me. I rmb asking the van (which sends us home after work) to alight me at big carpark opposite the gas station because it'll be more convenient for the driver to go cck! But no they didn't allow the driver to drop me off there! Because it was far! They kept asking the driver to heck care me just drive in! 
I rmb making lots of lame jokes tgt. I rmb them always making fun of me and Nicholas. I rmb always saying Nicholas black and all. I rmb always saying how short ken is! I rmb straight after getting N lvl results I went to find them! I rmb them scolding me crazy when I decided to retake emath when I've gotten an A2. I rmb Samuel telling me about a movie that very pervertic which made me buy the book 'I hope they serve beer in hell'. I rmb those skyping times! I rmb telling them about how much I dislike my company of friends (pap), how much I hate being with them because they don't aknowledge my existence. I rmb Samuel always scolded zh dog when he saw my lock screen wallpaper. I rmb him asking me to give up saying it's pointless. I rmb him telling people 'this girl hor, like a guy for 3 years and when she text him he totally don't care, and she still continue liking him'. I rmb giving see me and zh's convo and it's like a whole page of my sent messages only. And Samuel went 'walao bastard sia. If it's me I won't be like this, like if a girl really likes me I might try out' (he has a gf! The girl actually confessed to him!). I rmb us going vivo to countdown for new year. That was one of my best new year countdown. I guess the other was the phone call with qinyu tingwei and jiajun. Idk why it's always one of the best perhaps coz I seldom countdown for new year. I rmb one night in the van driving home I told them all my troubles and how I felt about life. Yinhui was there too. The night he tweeted me to stay positive in life. I rmb calling tingwei to ask how to go teckwhye from batok because I wanted to find them. I rmb the first time we met was when we worked at the esplanade. we clicked off really fast and became close friends after working tgt several times. Samuel wondered too, like how can we all actually click off so fast! and he said maybe it's because of my character. I'm outgoing and approachable. I rmb showing samuel this blog on my phone. He saw JJ, he was asking me who's that. Then I told him about JJ. But I forget what and why. Perhaps can check by seeing 2012 year end posts! I rmb one night after work we were slacking at some place and they were all saying they'll fail Ns. I rmb Shaofong saying he cfm will fail. And if he passed, he would marry me LOL. In the end he really passed. We all laughed so hard. Only two of them went up to sec 5. Shaofong was eligible I think, but he didn't want to. So him, ken and Nicolas went to ite. 
Whenever I hear this song 'the forgotten' many scenes of us having fun will appear. Because that's the song for breaking dawn! We watched it tgt at lot one! And after that I went to pap chalet. I rmb me working in kitchen and them working service, the only time we interacted was when I pass them the food to serve. I rmb we always played and disturbed each other during that. Especially ken. He was so hilarious. I rmb joinin them to work service after my kitchen job. I rmb the manager shaking the pudding like food and asked 'what do you think this looks like?' And they all busted out laughing. And I was there HUH like what!? After several attempts asking samuel told me. I rmb me samuel and Shaofong working like dogs in the bugis hotel. And I rmb him whispering to shaofong sometjing and I kept asking what he said. He said he can't say! Because it's damn pervertic! End up the thing was like if I ask a girl can I touch your boobs what will the girl say. LOLOL and I actually laughed. He took it so seriously and was so afraid I'll slap him if he ask. But I say I won't la because it's you ma. If it's other pervertic guys I'll slap. I rmb the taxi trip, I insisted in asking the driver to go aye coz it's highway so it's shorter ma! And end up Samuel scolded me because the fare ended up to $40++ when they reach cck.  Normally should be $30 plus! And I laughed. I rmb us going to seoul garden tgt! That was my first time eating and I think I was the one who suggested it because I haven't ate it before. So they were all like 'anything lor' haha I rmb it's the branch at Clementi mall. I rmb skyping almost every night when i was in hong kong. I rmb IM-ing with ken on skype when I had wifi outside. I rmb they always mentioned those kpop girls all have S-shape figures, but I dont have. Then I was eager to impress them, I took a photo of myself with an angle that'll make me look like I have a S-shape figure in the hotel. I rmb one night after work when we were in the cab shaofong felt unwell and he went to my house to drink water. While walking to my house he said 'wah here hor if someone just come and catch you you also won't know' smth like that I can't recall the exact words! I rmb shahid kept telling me 'you go ask tingli who am I' haha. I rmb samuel and shaofong went genting and they came back with a doreamon luggage tag for me. Each of us had something. I still keep it. 

I remember so many things. But they don't. And we just lose contact gradually. We slowly drifted. Now it's just.... 

I am really thankful for them. I was still depressed tho because of the insignificance, but they just alleviated it. They aren't replacements of pap. I never regretted working under prime staff, or else we would nvr meet! Most of the people I met during work are just people I'll see during work...like we won't be so so close till we actually go out and play. Coz we are all part timers! So I think I was really lucky to have met them. They are the windows god opened. I miss those times, I miss having fun with them


No comments: